We take your comfort seriously.
We offer a range of amenities, such as blankets, wireless headphones, and ceiling monitors in treatment rooms, to help you feel comfortable. We also offer several sedation options for patients who suffer from dental fear or anxiety.
Creating a positive environment for children.
- Our entire team has an easy rapport with children and excels at making them feel comfortable, and even excited, about their dental care.
- Our waiting area features video games and a reading area to help keep younger patients entertained and more at ease while they wait for their appointment.
- All patients can watch movies on our ceiling-mounted monitors during checkups and cleanings.
- Our sedation options are safe for children who require more complex treatment.
Taking advantage of advanced technology.
- Intraoral cameras and chairside monitors provide instant visualization tools for detecting and diagnosing oral health issues during your checkup.
- Digital X-rays reduce patient radiation exposure by 85 percent and gives your dentist the comprehensive visual information she needs to make an accurate diagnosis.
- Icon DMG, a revolutionary advancement in dental filling technology, blends the best of preventive and restorative techniques to address mild-to-moderate tooth decay without the need for shots and drilling.
Our friendly front office.
Our friendly front office staff makes sure the registration process proceeds quickly and we happily answer all of your questions, help file insurance claims, and assist you with financial arrangements. We maintain a paperless office, and digital patient records allow us to access x-rays, process insurance claims, make referrals, and answer patient inquiries more efficiently than paper records.
Schedule a visit to experience the Viva difference.
At our office, we take a completely patient-centric approach to providing high-quality dental care to every member of your family. To learn more, schedule an appointment by calling the Viva Dental office nearest you at (214) 337-7800 (Dallas) or (972) 437-6000 (Richardson). We also proudly serve patients who live in North Dallas, Plano, Garland, North Oak Cliff, Bishop Arts District, Kessler Park, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, and all surrounding communities.