Put Your Best Smile Forward
Your dental health involves more than just keeping your teeth and gums free of harmful oral bacteria. It also involves maintaining your smile’s healthy, youthful, and attractive appearance, which may require the help of cosmetic dentistry once in a while. For example, even healthy teeth can become stained, requiring cosmetic teeth-whitening to correct and brighten them. Other teeth might develop chips or cracks in their surfaces or become misaligned over time. Cosmetic dentistry involves numerous treatment options that can be highly customized to address all of your concerns with your smile’s appearance.
If you’re curious which cosmetic smile enhancement would benefit you most, then click on one of the pages below:
- Teeth-Whitening – Worried about stains on your teeth? Professional teeth-whitening makes erasing them and brightening your smile easier and more convenient than you might think. Most common teeth stains develop on your teeth enamel, making them easy targets for professional teeth-whitening solution to gently but effectively erase. Ask us about teeth-whitening during your next visit.
- Bonding & Contouring – Improving your smile’s appearance doesn’t have to be a complicated endeavor. Minimally invasive tooth bonding can effectively improve several different types of tooth blemishes, from tooth discoloration to chipped and lightly cracked teeth, and more. Contouring can also improve blemishes such as jagged or overlapping tooth edges without significantly altering your tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers don’t just mimic healthy, natural tooth structure with optimal realism, they also help you minimize the amount of work needed to fully improve your smile. If you have multiple teeth that need improvement, each with a different type of concern, then veneers can help us custom-design a smile makeover and complete it in just one procedure.
- Gum Contouring – A gummy smile isn’t something you have to tolerate for life. With cosmetic gum contouring, we can gently reshape your gums to improve its symmetry and your smile’s overall appearance. Contouring uneven gums also benefits your long-term oral health by making it more difficult for oral bacteria to settle underneath them, reducing your risks of developing gum disease.
- Invisalign® Aligners – Straightening crooked teeth is more than just a cosmetic concern, but that doesn’t mean your smile’s appearance isn’t a priority. With Invisalign® aligners, you can benefit from a straighter, healthier smile while still maintaining your smile’s natural appearance. The aligners are virtually invisible, so they’ll remain discreet throughout the course of your treatment.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation Today
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, call the Viva Dental office nearest you at 214-337-7800 in Dallas, or at 972-437-6000 in Richardson.