The Value of Personalized Dental Care
To provide the highest quality care to every one of our patients, we offer a comprehensive array of customizable dental health services that can be tailored to meet your unique needs and preferences. To learn more about how we tailor your care to you, specifically, click on one of our dental health service pages below:
- Preventive Dentistry – Consistent preventive dental care helps you avoid the need for more involved restorative treatment later on in life. We not only routinely clean and check your teeth and oral structures, but also offer customized solutions to things like teeth-grinding and addressing dental anxiety. We also offer comfortable, highly personalized care for children of all ages.
- Restorative Dentistry – You may not always successfully avoid issues like tooth damage or cavities, but fortunately, you have several options for addressing such issues if they do develop. Our selection of highly customizable restorations can help you rebuild, strengthen, improve, and even replace teeth that have been damaged, infected with decay, lost, or extracted.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Taking care of your smile’s appearance is just as important as ensuring that it stays healthy. With the right cosmetic dentistry treatment, we can help you address any esthetic blemish in an effective, minimally invasive way. We’ll not only help you regain confidence in your smile, but also provide you the means for preserving its healthy, beautiful appearance.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Children have a better chance of enjoying healthy smiles for life when you start their dental health care and education early. We’re especially skilled at helping patients of all ages feel comfortable during their visits, and we focus strongly on teaching good hygiene habits at home as well as providing top-notch care during each visit.
- Emergency Dentistry – In case of a dental emergency, time is everything. Schedule an appointment as soon as possible, and visit our Dental Emergency page for tips to reduce discomfort and avoid exacerbating your condition. During your visit, we’ll thoroughly diagnose the extent of your emergency, and work closely with you to customize an appropriate emergency treatment plan.
Benefit from Higher-Quality Dental Services
Our goal is to help every patient optimize their smiles and oral health, and that requires high-quality, highly tailored treatment options of all kinds. For more information, schedule a consultation by calling the Viva Dental office nearest you at 214-337-7800 in Dallas, or at 972-437-6000 in Richardson. We also proudly welcome patients who live in North Dallas, Plano, Garland, North Oak Cliff, Bishop Arts District, Kessler Park, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, and all surrounding communities. To serve more of our community, our office staff is fluent in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Thai.