Did you know that a helps maintain good dental health? At Viva Dental Family Dentistry, we provide checkups using state-of-the-art dental techniques. In today’s blog, your Dallas dentist, Dr. Diep Truong, explains the importance of dental checkups with a fun and informative quiz.
Dental Checkup Quiz
1. True or False: You should receive a checkup once every six months.
2. True or False: Dr. Truong uses the latest technology to perform accurate assessments of your dental health.
3. True or False: During your checkup, Dr. Truong can also provide an oral cancer screening.
4. True or False: You can also receive a dental cleaning.
1. True. According to the American Dental Association, people should undergo a routine checkup once every six months. Patients with specific risk factors may require more frequent checkups.
2. True. Dr. Truong uses digital x-rays, which use over 80% less radiation, and intraoral cameras to perform a thorough and precise examination. With this technology, Dr. Truong can catch burgeoning dental issues, such as tooth decay or gum disease, in the earliest stages.
3. True. Your Dallas TX general dentist will also provide oral cancer screenings during your checkup, as well. Early detection increases the chances of a full recovery, so always attend your six-month checkups.
4. True. Along with your checkup, you can receive a cleaning from our talented dental hygienists. By removing tartar and plaque buildup, you can obtain a brighter smile and fresher breath while protecting your teeth and gums from cavities and periodontal disease.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Dallas TX General Dentist
Do you need to schedule a checkup for you or a member of your family? Then talk to your Dallas TX general dentist today. Contact Dr. Truong, today by calling our Richardson office at 972-437-6000. Patients can also make an appointment with our West Dallas dentist office, near Cockrell Hill, Irving, and Grand Prairie at (214) 337-7800. At Viva Dental Family Dentistry, we offer our patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve patients in the 75211 and 75080 zip codes, and surrounding neighborhoods.