Do you wish your crooked or crowded teeth could be more even? In addition to improving your smile’s appearance, addressing misalignment can also improve overall oral health. As an alternative to metal braces, we’re proud to offer our Richardson, TX patients treatment with Invisalign® clear aligners.
Try Our Quiz on Invisalign®
- True or False: Misalignment can lead to poor oral health.
- True or False: The aligners will be custom-made.
- True or False: You can remove them before you eat.
- True or False: They can help teens and adults alike.
- True. When we have an uneven smile, there are nooks and crannies for food particles to become trapped. Bacteria can then break them down, leading to plaque buildup and an increased risk of tooth decay and gum disease. However, by addressing your uneven smile you can help better your oral health.
- True. We will take detailed digital images of your smile to create a digital impression, which will be sent to an Invisalign lab. There, experts will use the impressions and images to design and create the aligners. Being custom-made means a comfortable fit and precise treatment.
- True. To see optimal results in the timeframe the dentist discussed, you need to wear them as prescribed. However, you can take them out before meals, before brushing and flossing your teeth, or prior to special occasions, like graduations. Just as long as you’re still wearing them for between 20 and 22 hours daily.
- True. For adults, they can often correct smiles in as little as a year. Since teens’ smiles are still developing, they may need up to 18 months. If you have any questions about our clear aligners, or if you would like to find out if Invisalign is right for you then contact our team today. We want to help you enjoy a straighter, healthier smile!
Do You Have Questions About Invisalign®?
We can offer patients a clear and comfortable solution to misalignment. To schedule a consultation, call the Viva Dental Family Dentistry office nearest you at (214) 337-7800 (Dallas) or (972) 437-6000 (Richardson).