When was the last time you visited the dentist? If you want your smile to remain beautiful and bright, regular dental care is crucial. At Viva Dental Family Dentistry, we offer an array of general, cosmetic, and restorative dental procedures to improve smiles. In today’s blog, your Dallas dentist, Dr. Diep Truong, uses a fun and informative quiz to illustrate a few of our unique dental care techniques.
Viva Dental Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Truong offers professional teeth whitening.
2. True or False: Dental implants provide natural looking smile restoration.
3. True or False: Checkups and cleanings help prevent serious dental issues.
Viva Dental Quiz Answer Key
1. True. In order to remove embarrassing dental stains, Dr. Truong provides both in-office and at-home teeth whitening systems. Our in-office whitening offers professional results in under an hour. With our at-home procedure, you receive a custom-made whitening tray and powerful bleaching gel. Simply wear the gel-filled trays daily for the amount of time recommended by Dr. Truong. In as little as two weeks, you can obtain a gorgeous smile free of discoloration.
2. True. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants can help. Implants are biocompatible posts anchored into the socket of a missing tooth. The implants bond with the bone tissue for secure, natural looking restorations. Each implant will be topped with a custom-made and esthetically pleasing dental crown, returning your tooth to full function and appearance.
3. True. According to the American Dental Association, you should undergo a routine checkup and cleaning once every six months. These simple procedures help prevent the onset of gum disease and allow Dr. Truong to catch serious dental issues, such as tooth decay, in the earliest stages
Schedule an Appointment with Your Dallas Cosmetic Dentist
Interested in improving your dental health with our innovative procedures? Then talk to your Dallas cosmetic dentist today! Dr. Truong can decide which of our dental techniques will best address your dental imperfections and renew your smile. Contact Dr. Truong, today by calling our Richardson office at 972-437-6000. Patients can also make an appointment with our West Dallas dentist office, near Cockrell Hill, Irving, and Grand Prairie at (214) 337-7800. At Viva Dental Family Dentistry, we offer our patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve patients in the 75211 and 75080 zip codes, and surrounding neighborhoods.